Banana is one of the most popular fruits due to its availability and multi-seasonality. Recently, they have been shunned by their caloric value and the fear of gaining weight, but we want to come out in defense of the solar fruit and voice the reasons why it is worth eating one banana daily.
The average banana contains:
27 grams of carbohydrates
1 gram of protein
less than a gram of fat
3 grams of fiber
14 grams of sugar
422 milligrams of potassium
32 milligrams of magnesium
10.3 milligrams of vitamin C
Five reasons to eat a banana daily:
1. Due to the content of magnesium and potassium, a banana lowers blood pressure, which is especially important for hypertensive patients.
2. A banana relieves PMS symptoms and makes you happier by starting serotonin production.
3. Banana strengthens bones — potassium and magnesium counteract the onset of osteoporosis and help restore bones — for cracks and fractures, bananas are shown especially since they optimize the recovery period.
4. Banana improves digestion – in one fruit contains 12% of the daily rate of fiber, ensuring healthy digestion and the absence of bloating.
5. Banana helps to solve complex mental problems: due to the content of vitamin B6, a banana helps to concentrate and easier to cope with mental stress.